Trip Map

Friday, February 15, 2008

Tazmania

Today I got to the city of Hobart, Tazmania and this island is beautiful! Seems very dry but supposedly it gets some rain because thunderstorms are predicted off and on for the next weeks. I have scheduled a bushwalking trip for 4 days, 3 nights to Frenchmans Cap which is supposed to be impressive so that should be quite an experience. There are 2 sleeping huts if we get to the right spots, and will camp the rest of the time... I am way excited about it!
Next week, I am flying to Cairns in Queenland, Australia and doing a 5 day scuba diving course and get to dive the Great Barrior Reef! So much cool stuff coming up, so I will update when I'm back from the hiking trip!

2 comments:

brockole' said...

Unreal dude! Keep the pictures coming, I'm loving it.

Unknown said...

damn, sound like a great couple weeks coming up for you. thats awesome and thanks for keeping your posting up to date. take care, love ya bro